@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} Trust In Dreams-
Pr0fiLe

Name: Li Xian aka Lay Shen
Age: 18
Birthday: 17 September
School: Meridian Junior College
Dislikes: Exams, Tutorials, People Who Scold Non-Stop
Hobbies: Sleep, Watch Taiwanese Drama, Jap Anime, Chat With Friends

dArLiNkiEs

DeNiSe
BoBbY
MeLlIsSa
FeLiCiA_sEaH
SyEn_YuIn
Yi_YiNg
MeIlInG
HuIyI
FeLiCiA_cHaN
YuAn_ZhEnG
JaNiCe
SaBrInA
ShAwN
KaI_HuA
PerLyN
FaIzEeN
JaCiNdA
VaNeSsA
HeNi
HuI_sHaN
XiNyInG
ElInG
ShEeNa
LeWiS
SiYiNg
AmOs
JuN_yU
AlViN
hUlInG
YvOnNe Ng
YvOnNe LoW
YiN yOnG
AlLie
KeNnEtH
WeN qI
ZaLiKhA

aRcHiVes

February 2006

March 2006

April 2006

May 2006

August 2006

October 2006

November 2006

December 2006

January 2007

February 2007

March 2007

April 2007

May 2007

June 2007

January 2008

February 2008

March 2008

July 2008

August 2008

CrEdiTs

Site © Li Xian
Min Min
Pretty-Secrets
Dolliecrave
Postpet
Brushes

Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Finally after a long long break, I am back to work. I got transferred to 3rd floor office. hmm, it is not bad after all. I guess I am getting used to the people there. The shares' cert is still driving me crazy. It is pretty challenging doing these certs. The alignment of certs take forever to perfect it. I think i used about 10 pieces of recycled paper everyday trying to get the formats correct. It is quite scary sometimes to handle these certs since each of them cost $1 if I print the wrong stuffs on it. haiz. I almost fall down today trying to save that $1 shares' cert. hahaha.

The problem here arises. I haven't completed my previous task yet but I have to deal with the tasks given to me now. haiz. I wonder how am I suppose to squeeze all the tasks in my time slot. I think I need to talk to my manager tmr.

I don't feel confident about my basic driving test. It is next week and I still haven't finish studying yet. I only started studying last week. I feel so tired after work everyday that i don't feel like using my brains when i knocked off.

Valentines' day tmr. I guess this year's valenines' day for me will be a simple one. I really hope this yr one will be like last yr's valentines' day. aiya, I think i shouldn't complain too much la. The guys are 100 times worse than me since they are spending it in Tekong. haha.

Talking about Tekong, I just received a call from kenneth and a sms from alvin. After a long day at work with people whom you are not close to, it just feel so great to talk to your dear friends, to know that they are still safe and sound, to know that they are always there to listen to your complaints.

logged on @ 11:32 PM